JULY 28, 2017 11 MINS READ
Email marketing plays a vital role in any business or blog. There are several WordPress email marketing tools to help you out there. This post helps you to identify the best WordPress email marketing tools and services you can use for your WordPress website.
Most of these WordPress email marketing tools give free email marketing services based on certain limitations. In this WordPress, email marketing tools list following topics will be covered
- Common features they offer and how easy are they to use
- Email marketing automation features
- About the free email marketing service they provide
- E-commerce integration features
Without further delay let’s see these WordPress autoresponders and newsletter plugins.
[tables_content title=”Best WordPress Email Marketing Automations Tools”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”MailChimp” link=”#chimp”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”GetResponse” link=”#get”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Remarkety” link=”#re”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”SendinBlue” link=”#blue”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Aweber” link=”#aweber”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”WordPress Email Newsletter Plugins” link=”#plugins”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Send Press” link=”#press”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Sendit WordPress Newsletter Plugin” link=”#it”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Newsletter WordPress Plugin” link=”#news”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”MailPoet” link=”#poet”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”WooCommerce Email Marketing Extension” link=”#woo”][/tables_content]
MailChimp plugin is the most user-friendly and famous email marketing tool in the market. What makes it so famous is the level of ease it provides in integrating it into the WordPress. It is very easy for the beginners to set up it and start their email marketing campaigns right away.
MailChimp offers free email marketing services to its new users. The service is free till you reach 2000 subscribers and in the free service period, you can send up to 12000 emails per month.
This plugin is best for bloggers and startups who start their WordPress website after the 2000 subscribers you need to purchase a premium plan. The premium plan starts at $10 per month
It is also easy to connect with other e-commerce service providers like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, and PrestaShop
- Pre made email templates to make your email editing time easier
- Advanced tracking tool to know how well your email marketing campaign is going
- You can manage your Facebook and Instagram campaigns with your MailChimp dashboard itself
- Powerful and simple API to customize the plugin for your WordPress email marketing needs
- All the email are mobile optimized so engaging mobile user is also an easy job.
- It also connects with e-commerce store plugins to automate your customers online shopping experience smooth with proper communication at the right time.
- You can integrate the MailChimp with your website feed so that whenever you publish a blog or product all your subscribers will get notified.
- The automation option is limitless. If the given feature is not enough for you then you can make your own custom automation rules. For their detailed automation options check out their automation page
GetResponse is a professional email marketing tool. Its user interface is super clean and has a professional approach especially for IT related peoples. It’s automation rules setup is like making algorithm diagram you make for a software; which makes it simple and easy to understand and to use.
Apart from the email marketing options it also gives you the option of conducting webinars. Get response only gives a trial period to try their product so there is no free email marketing service. The premium plan starts at $15 per month for the list of 1000 people.
- 500+ pre designed templates to choose from plus you get access to 1000 free iStock images
- You can make dynamic content just like in MailChimp. Tailor the email particularly for the targeted audience.
[pro_tip title=”Pro Tip:”] Personalized emails get more open rate and click through rate (CTR). In email marketing CTR is more important than opening rate, so try to make email that gets high CTR[/pro_tip]
- Autoresponders to keep in touch with your customers or viewers. You can customize the rule and what message to send in the automation condition flow management itself. It also allows you to send a time-based message.
- As said before Getresponse has really given a nice user interface it has modules for conditions, actions, and filter using which we can easily define our automation conditions and we also can manage these conditions easily in the future also
- Regarding the e-commerce integration, GetResponse has a flexible API with which you can integrate more than 100+ e-commerce services. For a detailed list check out their Get Response App center.
If you are searching WordPress email marketing automation tool for your e-commerce store then you should really give this a try. Remarkety is the perfect WordPress email marketing automation tool for the e-commerce.
Like Getresponse they also do not give free email marketing service, but they do give the option for a trial version. The premium plan starts at $25 per month which includes only 500 contacts. It has a bag full of features required for the e-commerce stores.
- Based on the shopping behavior and the personal details you collected you can make personally tailored emails for your users
- In the personalized email, you can send product recommendations, offers exclusively for the particular user and a lot more
- You can send abandoned email if the user saw a product or made an incomplete purchase cycle follow them up with page they left or remind them about their cart
- Like other email marketing tools, they also provide drag and drop email template creation tool to make your email creating process easier
[recommened_reading id=”1047″ title=”Recommended Reading:”]
SendinBlue is one of the few best email marketing tools that offer free email marketing service. In its free plan, you can send up to 9000 emails per month and unlimited contacts. Only thing is in the email you will get send in blue branding.
The pricing starts at $7.37 per month. The unique thing about Sendinblue is that they provide dedicated IP four email service, which reasonably helps your emails from hitting the spam box.
- SendinBlue provides drag and drop builder to create email templates and you can also start with their pre-designed templates
- This also helps you create personalized content emails tailored for a particular user. You can even send birthday wishes to your customers automatically
- All the emails are all mobile optimized and you can preview it how it looks in the inbox
- They also provide SMS support to reach your customers more easily
- Setting up automation process is a piece of a cake job. They follow tree structure algorithm to define your rules. Another best part of SendinBlue is maintaining your contacts is very easy and they also provide you the option of spam check and inbox checking
- E-commerce integration like WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Magento, and Drupal is a built-in option in SendinBlue. Their API is flexible and well coded you can integrate with any custom services you want.
Aweber is also one of the famous email marketing automation tool like MailChimp and SendinBlue. They support tab like user interface you can define your automation rules in a step by step process. It is easy to manage your email marketing and your contacts.
Aweber does not give free email marketing service but it gives you a 30 day trial period. The premium plan starts at $19 per month in which you can manage up to 500 contacts.
- 700+ email templates are available to create your emails from scratches within seconds. They also provide drag and drop editor to make the process even simpler
- As said before you can define your own auto responder rule and engage your audience easily
- It supports email newsletter option and you can integrate it with your RSS feed to send automated email when you publish new post in your blog
- You get advanced email tracking features and email deliverability reports
- Aweber can be integrated with countless services you can see them on their support page. If you want to integrate with your custom services you can also do that with their API.
- They provide 30+ e-commerce integration support, this includes famous e-commerce services like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento and PrestaShop
WordPress Email Newsletter Plugins
If you are a beginner in blogging or you just started your website for your business then you can use these plugins. It does not support any sophisticated features that above mentioned email marketing automation tools provide.
For more professional approach it is wiser to use the email marketing services than the newsletter plugins. Saying that for interested people lets see the best WordPress newsletter plugins you can use.
SendPress is a perfect tool for WordPress newsletter. If you regularly post rich contents on your website and make a regular interaction with your customers or readers then SendPress is the best option.
Send press provides complete free email marketing service without any restrictions. But for the advanced features, you need to become a pro member. The premium plan starts at $39 per year for one site.
SendPress only gives basic features, it suits for bloggers and beginners because you don’t get advanced features like the email marketing automation plugins mentioned above.
- Easy to use email newsletter editor with simple and clean HTML templates
- You get unlimited subscribers no limit plus you get the option of email tracking for open and clickthrough rates
- With a click, you can sync WordPress user role to the subscribers
- Send through any SMTP server or use API sending from the best 3rd party senders available instead of through your web host. That is the problem here because of SMTP you may experience poor inbox delivery.
- You cannot integrate e-commerce services with the SendPress for that you have to use another service of them WP Email Delivery. Check their page to know more about it
[recommened_reading id=”893″ title=”Recommended Reading:”]
Sendit WordPress Newsletter Plugin
Sendit is also a WordPress newsletter plugin. Again this plugin best suits for the bloggers, for more professional needs this plugin won’t meet your expectations. For collecting subscribers, integrating it with the WordPress it does its job perfectly.
It works on SMTP, it has the same problem as SendPress has. This plugin allows you to create email lists. The best thing about this plugin is its free, for additional add on features you need to buy them.
Regarding e-commerce, it supports with WooCommerce to bring in the client list into the email list. It is a premium add-on you have to buy this separately.
Newsletter WordPress Plugin
Newsletter is an email list building WordPress newsletter plugin. Unlike other newsletter plugin mentioned above like Sendit and Send press, it is packed with useful features and automated options. Again to get these automated features you need to buy their premium service.
Newsletter is a free WordPress plugin. It offers you the general features like list building, email tracking and HTML templates in the free version.
In the premium service, they provide email report, lead management, automation service, Followup emails. You can integrate other services like Facebook and Google analytics to the newsletter. The premium plan starts at $45 with one year support.
In the premium service, they also provide you the option of integrating WooCommerce service. It is the only e-commerce email marketing service they provide.
Mailpoet is another WordPress email newsletter plugin which helps you to send and manage all the emails within your WordPress dashboard. It offers both free and premium services. In the free version, you can send mail only up to 2000 subscribers.
In the free version, you get the features like email template, drag and drop editor, automatic email notification when you publish a post. The free version best suits for beginner bloggers.
In the premium service, you can send unlimited emails to your subscribers, stats report, spam score and technical support. The premium service starts at $99 per month
WooCommerce Email Marketing Extension
Woocommerce itself provide premium extensions to integrate email marketing automation service within your WooCommerce store. Email follow-ups, smart coupons, and many more useful features. For email marketing, you can use Follow Ups extension. The extension cost $99 per site.
For other extensions and their detailed features check WooCommerce extension support page.
Ready To Set Your WordPress Email Marketing Automation Tool
So these are the best email marketing automation tools and the WordPress newsletter plugins you can use for your WordPress website. Email marketing plays a vital role in any website traffic. It not only brings traffic but also helps you increase the personal bonding with your customers.
[recommened_reading id=”2577″ title=”Recommended Reading:”]
So, what is your WordPress email marketing automation tool? Have I mentioned it or I left your favorite WordPress email marketing automation tool, either way, let me know in the comment section. Happy website!!