DECEMBER 5, 2016 18 MINS READ
Searching for the best WordPress marketing automation plugins that could help you grow your business. These must have marketing automation plugins helps the marketers to do their online job easily, even when they are doing on-field work. Reach your targets, meet your goals in a single blow without even dropping a sweat.
Online is a big market where you deal with invisible people, that can be your customer or a competitor. These marketing automation plugins helps you in
[blockquote]”The must have marketing automation plugins”[/blockquote]
[tables_content title=”Must have marketing automation plugins”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”SEO friendly Website Plugins” link=”#seo”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Content marketing automation plugins” link=”#content”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Engaging marketing automation plugins” link=”#engage”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Affiliate marketing plugins” link=”#affiliate”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Marketing Analytics plugins” link=”#analytics”][/tables_content]
Marketing plays the key role in any business. You might have best product, best technicians, world class team, but without best marketer everything becomes nothing. In fact marketing is the revenue generating part in a business cycle. It creates the face of your brand so we always need a best marketer.
— WPTeamSupport (@wpteamsupportHQ) April 4, 2017
Let’s take a look at one of the best marketing automation plugins for WordPress.
SEO Friendly Website
First thing in marketing is making your customer choose you first. To make your website get ranked in the search engine result page these SEO plugins help you.
[exclusive_bonus title=”Reader’s Benefit:”]Value added benefit to WP Team Support readers. Free PDF Download of 21 WordPress Marketing Automation Plugins for Smart Marketers.[/exclusive_bonus]
[Tweet “21 #WordPress #Marketing Automation #Plugins for Smart Marketers #WPTS”]
Google XML Site Map
XML site mapping helps the search engine to identify your website and its content easily. It gives additional information about your website like last updated details, relevancy of the links you provided on your website. It helps the search engine crawler to ensure that your website is the best result for the triggered search.
Google XML Site Map plugin performs this task more perfectly. It supports Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com search engines to better index your website. Know How To Get Indexed Google By Your New Website In WordPress.
[blockquote]”Get Your Website ranked high in search engine”[/blockquote]
When you type WordPress SEO, automatically the first suggestion you get is Yoast SEO. It is such a famous plugin rolling around with a huge number of websites in WordPress.
[tables_content title=”Free Plugin Features”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Focus keyword and content analysis. This is the keyword you’d like your post or page to rank for in the search results. “][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Post titles and meta descriptions. Optimize your post or page title and meta description, using the snippet editor functionality to see what it would look like in Google”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Robots meta configuration. To tell Google not to index your page, or a set of pages”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Readability check, it checks the length of your sentences and paragraphs, and whether you use transition words or subheadings”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Canonical to distinguish the original page from derivative pages within your site carrying the same content”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Breadcrumbs is the breadcrumb paths it appears in the website”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Primary category, you can select a primary category for the category that’s most important and should be shown in the breadcrumb”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Permalink cleanup makes sure that your content is always found under the URL you want it to be found under”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”XML sitemaps to help your web page or post get indexed by Google”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”RSS enhancements allows you to link back to your blog and the specific blog post in the RSS feed”][/tables_content]
[tables_content title=”Premium Plugin Features”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Redirect manager allows you to create and manage redirects from within your WordPress install, allowing you to easily redirect old URL to new one”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Multiple focus keywords, you’ll be able to optimize a post for two completely different terms, or for two synonyms”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Insights shows you the 5 words or word combinations that appear most often in your text”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Social previews feature helps you to check what your Facebook or Twitter post will look like when you share your post”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Premium support, expert team to help you”][/tables_content]
As you get almost all the basic services you needed for your website in free services itself you need not much to be worried. Now you understand why they are the best.
Broken Link Checker
Google takes inbound and outbound links in your site also under consideration for SEO. You may not be aware of some of the link you had given in your website might become an extinct link or bad link, it is known as broken link.
Though WordPress checks broken link from 4.6 updates, it won’t work after the post is published Broken Link Checker takes care of this problem.
- Marks broken outbound links and image links
- Get broken link notifications via email or your WordPress dashboard
- Gives translation for 30 languages
[recommened_reading id=”147″ title=”Recommended Reading:”]
Content Marketing Automation Plugins
Content marketing helps you gain more traffic to your website. As we already spoke of content marketing in 15 On demand tricks to increase your website traffic post you cannot skip this if you want to market your business online.
The following marketing automation plugins help you build better content and also to improve content marketing.
Just writing helps you create content without any distractions from your WordPress text editors. It helps you with spell check and grammatical corrections.
- Improves WordPress Text editor experience
- You can arrange and edit tools you want
- you get all other standard WordPress text editor options
Nothing is perfect, we humans are always prone to error no matter how keen we are to our work. Proofread Bot plugin helps you keep your post error free. Another important feature it offers is plagiarism i.e it runs your content parallelly with the Bing to find any content duplication in other sites and warns you.
It checks the content’s
- grammatical errors
- style followed
- statistic and
- plagiarism issues
It is a free plugin and you get free proofreading up to 600 words per day, beyond that you need to buy a package.
[blockquote]”If you want to be successful in online marketing, You can’t SKIP Content Marketing”[/blockquote]
A/B test is the common methodology you been following in almost any marketing field to find out the effect of the strategy you planned. The Same principle is followed in Title Experiment plugin, you can try various title for your post and find out which one gains you more audience.
- Allows you to add multiple titles for the same post
- Displays various title entered to the user and tracks the conversion rate
- Statistical report of the clicks for respective titles
Yet Another Related Post Plugin(YARPP)
Even your old post can help you gain more traffic and also helps the reader to stay with your website for a longer time. By giving the reader a suggestion based on the post they are interested YARPP plugin helps the reader to have a better reading experience and come to know more about your products.
- Thumbnail or list view of related content
- Related posts, pages, and custom post types
- Pre-designed Templates are there help you select the way your content list must appear
- Contents are selected based on post title, content, tags, and categories
- Related posts in feeds
An organized work helps you achieve more things than randomly wasting your time on unwanted things. Editorial Calendar helps you organize your post when you want to publish and what is your task daily activity. You can drag and drop the post within the calendar and can manage your blog
- See all of your posts and publishing dates
- Drag and drop to change your post dates
- Manage your drafts
- Quick edit post titles, contents, and time
- Publish posts or manage drafts
- Easily see the status of the posts
- Manage posts from multiple authors
Revive Old Post
The mission of your post is not short span. Give your post an everlasting life, help it to serve its purpose for you properly. It also has the potential to attract some new users. Revive Old Post exactly does this job. It helps you to post your old post in social media in a particular interval you give.
- Share new and old posts
- Choose the time between posts
- Choose the number of posts to share
- Use hashtags to focus on topics
- Include links back to your site
- Exclude categories
- Exclude specific posts
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- Compatible with URL Shorteners
[Tweet “Give your post an everlasting life #WPTS”]
Spamming is something which everyone hates, but unfortunately, we got a lot of spamming bots and other malware to reduce the smooth user experience. The reader may feel uneasy or they may get irritated by spam links and comments in your post, which is unnecessary.
To deal with this you got Akismet plugin. Let the readers enjoy your post and have healthy interaction with fellow readers. It monitors and removes all the spam contents and irrelevant suspicious links in the comment.
- Check and filters the comment that looks like spam
- Each comment has a status history, take a complete control of each comment
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site.
[recommened_reading id=”552″ title=”Recommended Reading:”]
Engaging Marketing Automation Plugins
Marketing not only means placing a product in a market, it also means gain people’s attraction to the product. More friendly and casual attitude helps you gain your customer’s trust which is priceless and important for business.
Make your customers into fans of your product. Selling the product in the correct place is more important, marketing through social media help you gain a lot of users attention. At the same time, you have to make use of your existing customers and subscribers through email marketing.
[Tweet “Make your customers into fans of your product #WPTS”]
These plugins help you get more engaged with your customers and help you grow your business in a modern way.
Jumplead offers various services its plugin, it also extends its services by add-on functionalities. It helps you turn visitors to lead and make them into buyers. You get both free and premium services with this. With free service, you will be restricted to a number of users, customers and you don’t get the reselling option.
- built your own Landing Page
- Contact CRM
- Analytics to have an insight of your website
- Automation which triggers automatically at perfect time
- Email Marketing to follow up your subscribers
- Live chat to have interaction with visitors
With premium services you get the reselling option and you get more number of customer and user limit, Live chat is available for both free and premium plans.
Intercom has loads of features in it and it is very easy to use both in terms of interface and report analysis. You can set your chat box layout, only permitted emoticons are visible. You can make different chat box title and welcome message for each page.
It actually sell it services in three products
- Acquire- Live Chat
- Engage- Targeted in-app, email and push messages
- Resolve – Support services via in-app chat, email and you can combine other technicians of your team to solve issue
It has a lot more features under its sleeve have a detailed look. Speaking about pricing it offers a plugin for free but for services you need to buy a plan.
[Tweet “The better you know your customer, the better you serve #Wpteamsupport”]
Leadin is actually a product of Hubspot. It is a marketing automation and lead tracking plugin that tracks the visitor’s behavior. By tracking your visitor you came to know about the visitor’s need and what they are really in search of, by offering them the correct product at right time helps you turn them into your customer.
With the free plugin, you only get track and conversion function. It tracks your visitor with the cookies and it automatically identifies and watches each existing form on your site for submissions. Once the contact fills the form they are identified with their email address, Leadin adds them to the contact list.
With Premium plan you get plenty of functionalities visit their site for more detail info.
Inbound Now is a designer-friendly and developer friendly plugin. It is a standalone plugin and it can also integrate other marketing tools. It supports an open API to connect with any other plugin. You get A/B test feature pre-bundled with this plugin.
It offers both free and premium services. Take a look at features they offer in both services.
[tables_content title=”Free Plugin Features”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Calls to action- Place adverts and call to actions across entire WordPress site”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Landing Page- Create landing pages within the WordPress environment.”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Lead Management- Track visitor behavior & keep records of engagement activity”][/tables_content]
[tables_content title=”Premium Plugin Features”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Calls to action- Place adverts and call to actions across entire WordPress site”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Landing Page- Create landing pages within the WordPress environment”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Lead Management- Track visitor behavior & keep records of engagement activity”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Access to all templates and pro features”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Google Analytics integration- Analytics provided to post and page post types”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Email Marketing- Send email followups and followup series to new subscribers”][table_content link_type=”custom-link” title=”Marketing Automation- It is a beta version, perform simple and complex follow up email campaigns”][/tables_content]
Bloom is an Email marketing plugin. It include opt-in forms that help you get your customer email address and also target specified email marketing for the customers. It is an product of Elegant themes so you get beautifully designed templates and it is included in Elegant Themes.
- 6 automatic opt-in form types
- 6 automatic Pop-up ad Fly-in Triggers
- 16 email marketing integration
- 100+ templates
As it is an Elegant Theme product you only get along with their theme only. You have to buy their theme to use this feature and to use beautiful drag and drop form builder, as we already noted in 6 Best Drag and Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugins.
[blockquote]”If you can make 100. When you are organized you can make 1000″[/blockquote]
Sumome offers email marketing, social sharing, and Analytics app all in one plugin. It is really useful for marketers as you get all feature you need in one place. Sumome offers both free and premium plugins. In premium, you getting A/B testing, Live optimization, VIP support and lot more.
- List Builder- to get email subscribers by pop-ups
- Heat maps- See where visitors click a lot on your website
- Share- used to share your website or content to other site and social medias
- Google analytics- helps in seeing your Google analytics in Sumome dashboard
- Welcome mat- acts like a gate page to your website
- Scroll box- visitors see pop-up when they scroll down a page
- Content Analytics- helps to see till which point the visitor is seeing your post
- Image Sharer- used to share images in your website
- Smart Bar- these are customizable bars added to the top of your website. You can add email reminders, new post, and lot more
- Highlighter- visitor can select a part or a sentence in your post and can share
- Contact form- it is like a form builder
The most widely used Opt-in lead generation software. Optinmonster tracks the movement of your mouse cursor and displays the form to the user at the most appropriate time when you will be getting more leads and conversions
- Easy drag and drop form builder
- 6 optin form type that you can edit easily
- A/B Test to know the best and effective method used
- Analytic report
- Fullscreen welcome gate
- Mobile specific pop-ups
- Location specific inline form
- MonsterEffects are animation effects to the pop-ups
Affiliate Marketing Plugins
Affiliate marketing is important for both the Product company and for the person who promotes the product. They both get benefited by affiliate marketing the product company will get their product sold and person promoting will also get paid for the service.
Many bloggers get income via affiliate marketing only, the following plugins will help you in affiliate marketing. For example Amazon affiliate program, there are even amazon affiliate plugins in WordPress to help you.
Thirsty affiliates is an affiliate link management plugin. The plugin gives you the control to create a link once, and reference it many times over. Even letting you import your links to other blogs so you only ever have to set it up once.
The plugin is free can be downloaded from WordPress plugin directory.
- Inbuilt affiliate link shortening/link cloaking
- Commission protecting affiliate link 301 redirection
- Customizable link URL prefixes
- Hierarchical link categorization to easily segment links
- Affiliate link picker tool makes it easy to insert affiliate links in posts, pages, and comments!
- Handy quick add tool lets you easily create new affiliate links without even leaving the post edit screen
- Show category slugs in link URLs
- DoFollow/NoFollow options
- Open in new window options
- Multiple redirect types (301, 302 or 307 temporary)
- Full importing and exporting support via standard WordPress tools
- Full backup compatibility via standard WordPress backup solutions
- Uses WordPress approved storage techniques – doesn’t bloat your database with extra tables!
- Using the link picker insert affiliate links as standard links, shortcodes (great for adding classes for link styling), or pre-linked images
- Add your graphics, banners and other images to affiliate links for easy insertion
- Addons are also available to help you increase the functionalities
AdSanity is a light ad rotator plugin for WordPress. It allows the user to create and manage ads shown on a website as well as keep statistics on views and clicks through rate (CTR)
- Add and manage local image-link ads or external network ads via the WordPress Dashboard
- Optionally set publish and end dates for ads
- Create and manage ad groups
- Insert ads or ad groups into the sidebar using included sidebar widgets
- Monitor views and clicks on ads
- Quickly export custom view/click/CTR reports for advertisers
Marketing Analytics Tool
Taking all the measures will not give you success. We have to be aware of the scenarios and insight of your strategy. Marketing is all about trial and error always find a way to improve your strategy. These plugins help you have an insight of your marketing strategy.
Jetpack is a complete package it provides you site stats and analytics, security, social media sharing, site management and content creation. It is a one-stop destination. It also offers both premium and free plugins.
- Automated, daily backups with one-click restores
- spam filtering by Akismet
- Daily, automated malware scanning
- Dedicated priority security support
- Real-time backups and threat resolution
- Advanced SEO tools
- Polls and surveys
[blockquote]”Take an insight of your strategy”[/blockquote]
Google Analytics by Monster Insights
Connect Google Analytics with WordPress by adding your Google Analytics tracking code. Get the stats that matter. It combines with the Google Analytics API to give you a better insight of your marketing strategy.
- Simple installation through integration with Google Analytics API
- This plugin uses the universal or the asynchronous Google Analytics tracking code
- Gives you incredibly nice visitor metric dashboards right in your WordPress install
- Option to enable demographics and interest reports
- Outbound link & downloads tracking
- Possibility to ignore any user level and up, so all editors and higher for instance
- Tracking of your search result pages and 404 pages
Now you may get an idea about the marketing automation plugins for WordPress. If you are already using some plugins mentioned above give me a high five, if you are not using any of these then you seriously must consider trying these.
Mentioned marketing automation plugins are most commonly used and have a good customer base, so nothing to be much worried. If you are using some other interesting plugins please share with us in the comment section below.